Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hannah Davis Is the 2015 SI Swimsuit Issue Cover Model






Let all the speculating about which model lands the coveted cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue finally come to an end. The big honor goes to Hannah Davis. 

The cover debuted on Wednesday night's episode of The Jimmy Fallon Show. Davis joined Fallon onstage to celebrate the big announcement (and had some fun at his expense). 

Davis has modeled for Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Victoria's Secret among others. Sports Illustrated Assistant Managing Editor MJ Day called Ben Watt's shoot "perfection," in an interview that appeared on the sports magazine's website. 

"I didn't think it could get better than Hannah's Jersey Shore shoot last year," said Day. "I gave [Hannah] a hug and the only words she could get out were, 'Are you sure? Is it definitely printed already?'"  

Apparently no one was more surprised with the news than Davis herself. 


"I told my mom there was no way I'd get the cover," said Davis. "I told her 'They do beaches for covers and I'm on a farm. There's no way. It's not possible.'"




Hannah Davis Is the 2015 SI Swimsuit Issue Cover Model

No comments:

Post a Comment